May 1, 2009

Creativity Around the World





Let me take you (and me) on a special journey. In searching for my own creativity, I found that I needed to find out about creative lives. I found I also wanted to go around the world to learn about the creative lives of my own dear family and friends.

Now, let me tell you about my family. My family is spread out around the world: United States, Mexico, Peru, Australia, Africa, and South Korea. You will see my family live their lives with passion and creativity. I have often wondered what it would be like to have "all" the family together. What a Party!!!!! Although I have met some of the family, there are so many wonderful people I haven't met or do not know much about. It's time to meet them even it's from a distance.

Therefore, it's time to connect so we can share and celebrate our creativity. I have no doubt I will be inspired. So lets go on this journey "around the world" to discover creative lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to visit my creative space. you are welcome to share your comments and thoughts. best wishes---ludid

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS