May 21, 2009

Eventful Weekend!


My family and I are off to Denver, CO for my baby brother's wedding. The forecast indicates rain in Denver, but I am sure it will still be beautiful. This is the first time in quite some time that my parents, siblings, spouses, and children will be together (10 in total). However, a little after 12:00 p.m. on Saturday we will have a beautiful young woman joining our family. Before I leave for Denver, I wanted to share the second piece of artwork from the "This Series." It is called "This Gift." It doesn't represent a material gift to me. It stands for the beautiful gifts we receive everyday by being around people who love us unconditionally. Enjoy your family today. Lots of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to visit my creative space. you are welcome to share your comments and thoughts. best wishes---ludid

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS