May 16, 2009

"This Spring"


I am doing much experimenting these days. (Perhaps a future post might include some of my experiments and/or mess ups and oh, not liking too much.)

This one was the first of a series I created which included "this" in the title. The inspiration came from my son who for a while referred to many things as "this." The patchwork collage for this piece created a lovely background. I wish you could touch "This Spring." It feels pretty nice!!!!!! My favorite part about this piece was the "hair." It was a fun creation which is turning out to be part of a series I am working on. By the way, I am still learning how to take pictures that will capture the essence of the artwork. Bare with me.

1 comment:

  1. Hey at least one of my cousins blogs! I love your blog title. Great to find out more about you since I really don't know you (except from childhood)...Thanks for sharing a bit about my little cousin. Cheers Lulu, I hope you keep posting!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to visit my creative space. you are welcome to share your comments and thoughts. best wishes---ludid

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS