June 3, 2009

Etsy Shop--Yes!!!!




Announcing the opening of my new online shop on Etsy. I have listed this one item. Exciting! It is called "Love in Three Languages." The inspiration for this collage came because my husband and I want our son to be at least trilingual: English, Spanish, and Korean (I hope to learn some Korean as well :-). I'll be sharing and listing the second one I am currently working on soon. I have noticed in my art that I enjoy some messiness. How do I feel about this piece? Fun, Fun, and more Fun.

Time for bed. How am I supposed to go to sleep with all this excitement? More creating tomorrow!!!!!

(7/27/09) Update on this item: I removed this first item (Love in Three Languages) from my Etsy shop for the time being; I will offer it again later on. For now, enjoy a glimpse of this piece).

1 comment:

  1. Good luck in your new shop. I come via Karen's blog. I haven't opened an etsy shop yet because I'm not sure how to do it. I already signed up but not in sales yet. Really good luck to you and have fun.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to visit my creative space. you are welcome to share your comments and thoughts. best wishes---ludid

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS