June 3, 2009

How do I feel about my art?


This is a question I have been asking myself for several weeks. Create. Create. Create. That is my goal; that is how I am going to find out what kind of artist I am, what I enjoy, and ultimately be able to answer how I feel about my art. Feeling confident about the creations I make is one of my goals. The feeling I get when creating is AWESOME; I know many of you feel the same way. My approach right now is "no excuses." I don't have a "studio": use the kitchen table; I don't have time: find time. Thank you for stopping by; come back! I would love to hear from you.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on opening your shop! Great painting! i just listed TE Amo tags :) funny!
    Good luck with your shop. It takes a while so keep with it!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to visit my creative space. you are welcome to share your comments and thoughts. best wishes---ludid

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS