June 10, 2009

turn UP the Sound Button!


When I started this blog in April, I shared in my first post the reasons why started the blog and the choice of title. I decided to create a button mainly to learn how to do one. Secondly, to share the satisfaction I feel right now as I create and find my style. Talk about turning up the sound. Listen and watch the video by Subway Fit to Boom: Art of Life. I'll try that too....select a piece of music, turn UP the Sound, and create! Come back and see how I am trying to turn Up the Sound! I would love to hear how you might be turning Up the Sound in your creative life.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, are you doing creative everyday? The theme for the month is SOUND.
    http://creativeeveryday.com/

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to visit my creative space. you are welcome to share your comments and thoughts. best wishes---ludid

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS