July 12, 2009

Celebrating a small success


"Too often once we achieve a goal, we take it for granted. It's part of the journey. It's important to give ourselves some credit. Otherwise we lose our sense of purpose. Enjoying the victories gives us strength to continue. And sweet memories to inspire us." -From It's Never to Late....172 simple acts to change your life by Patrick Lindsay.

Carving my own stamps has been something I have wanted to do for a while. I decided to go with a house for my first stamp. Although I carved a bit too much in some areas, I am quite happy with the result of my first stamp. Celebrating this small success.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to visit my creative space. you are welcome to share your comments and thoughts. best wishes---ludid

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS