July 20, 2009

On the Creative Road: #2

In this post, I introduced my "On the Creative Road" column. Basically, I will share some information about what inspires me as I travel on the creative road:
1. Stay tuned to Project Runway starting on August 20th. You will meet Louise Black who is from the Dallas area and a local community college. If you love vintage , you will love her designs. I will definitely stay tuned to get to know her and her designs.
2. Out of the box amazing artists' books by Aimee Lee. My favorite one is here, here, and here.

3. Inspiring art books by DJ Pettitt. Every time I visit her blog she blows me away with her truly breathtaking art books and fabric paintings. Even though I haven't seen or touched the books, I know they belong in a "special collections" section of a library.

1 comment:

  1. Yep, yep, yep, totally agree about
    DJ Pettitt's art work. :)Bea
    //dog-in-the-hole-studio.blogspot.com//

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to visit my creative space. you are welcome to share your comments and thoughts. best wishes---ludid

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS