August 26, 2009

Colorful Affirmations

All summer I have wanted to create something with oil pastels.....

An idea finally came to me when I organized my precious collection of letter openers. I knew I wanted to wrap a letter opener with wire and hang or attach something to it.

The most colorful letter opener called out to me and thus I decided to make this piece colorful. I decided it should be a little book of affirmations for my ride on the creative road.

...to keep my soul happy

.....what i most need


...stay true to myself

... my creative self

...seeing my work in my creative space and my blog; inspiring others; being inspired by other creative souls

... stay positive and believe in myself

...abundant opportunities to grow

Creative time is a good thing. Enjoy your creative time!

5 comments:

  1. What a creative way to display those thoughts. My morning read was another chapter by Corita Kent on the art of connection making. I love how I pop into your blog and there you are having made this connection between your favorite letter opener and these "messages". Excelent!
    :)Bea

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is FAB-U-LOUS!! you are so creative!! bravo!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for your wonderful comments; let's keep creating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so beautiful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of the patterns and colors! GREAT job!!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to visit my creative space. you are welcome to share your comments and thoughts. best wishes---ludid

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS