September 25, 2009

Today. These were my thoughts when I woke up this morning. At times moments that matter pass so quickly. It seems that I am not always taking in the creative process fully because I worry that it is 1:00 a.m. and I should sleep. Trying to rush. Where? Many places and moments.

Today. I decided to let "time stand still". "Catch my breath. Pause. Slow it all down. Look around." Enjoy the creative process and my creative journey patiently.

Rush sings it the best: "Time Stands Still." Watch. Listen. Enjoy.

(lyrics)

2 comments:

  1. Don't you just want to paint or embroidery or do something with this gorgeous bloom. I just love this plant.
    I treated myself to a yellow one this year, for inside and it's blooming all over the place. My, Louie, the orange tabby thinks the dead blooms that fall off are like dead birds and great to play with. :)Bea

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hibiscus is gorgeous....love that pink!! and a friend told me recently not to worry about the 1:00 a.m. thing....she said "we can sleep when we're old"!! don't you just love that?!! :))

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to visit my creative space. you are welcome to share your comments and thoughts. best wishes---ludid

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS