December 5, 2009

Etsy Shop Reopening


For several months my etsy shop has
been empty or closed.  I am reopening my shop
to offer these handcrafted notepads.  The pages
are actually left overs from another project.   I used old book
pages, fabric, gesso, wire, and other embellishments
to give these notepads some personality.   

The first notepad is called "Quest to Know" because we live
our life trying to find answers and solutions.  Now listed in my shop.


back


Pages of white cardstock and recycled papers ready for
someone's hands to write, sketch....


The second notepad is called "Becoming Who We Are" because
the journey of becoming who we are is precious.


back


2 comments:

  1. LOVE this idea! I love that little fishy trinket! Thank you so much for coming by!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on reopening your shop. Your notepads' convenient shape,size and sweet design should appeal to many.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to visit my creative space. you are welcome to share your comments and thoughts. best wishes---ludid

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS