December 3, 2009

Fulfilled Journal: On a Journey


Here is my handmade 'Fulfilled' journal I first showed here.  It is taking
 a journey at the moment. 


A unique binding technique and closure for the journal emerged three
books/journals ago.  See the other three books in the bundle here.  So
this is actually the 4th with this technique using jute rope.


The pages are watercolor paper and painted manila folders
decorated with paper strips and circles.


Jute rope holds the pages together.  The pages are attached
to the book with the jute as well.   Hope you have a fulfilling creative time.

1 comment:

  1. This journal is so quietly beautiful and I love the organic elements. Jute, burlap, cotton are all of my favorite materials too. I bet this journal feels quite nice when held in the hand.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to visit my creative space. you are welcome to share your comments and thoughts. best wishes---ludid

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS