January 12, 2010

2010 Leaps: Take One



Every time I stare at a blank canvas I get a bit anxious.  I feel that I have a lot to learn in different areas, but especially more in painting.  As you can imagine, I am thrilled and can't wait to get all the details.  My only concern will be how to keep my creative area clean while we try to sell the condo.  Challenge indeed, but I had to sign up.  I just couldn't pass up this opportunity.  Taking a leap by taking this exciting online painting course.  Hope to take many more creative leaps this year.

5 comments:

  1. Man I love your banner, think I said this before, but it needs saying again!! So, taking a leap? I love that as an analogy. I use doors for my life. Don't know that I've ever been a leaper. Maybe it's time to try. And best wishes on the painting ecourse. Sounds interesting.-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really excited for you; it looks like fun!
    I love the online classes, you can take at your
    leisure.....enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. here's to many wonderful creative leaps this year!! bravo to you for signing up for julie's class.....i can't wait to see your painted masterpieces! :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've taken a couple of Julie's classes and loved them! I know you will too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on deciding to take this leap!

    To help keep my studio tables clean, I use rolls of kraft shipping paper (try placing plastic grocery bags underneath this paper layer as an extra barrier for wet paint.) When the paper gets too messy with paint, simply toss the used paper and add a fresh layer. I also like to keep the roll as is on the table top, and unwind what I need as I go.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to visit my creative space. you are welcome to share your comments and thoughts. best wishes---ludid

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS