December 28, 2010

Another beginning

  my phrase for 2010 was "be brave."  i wanted to be brave. i was.
i feel good about the choices i have made and
the lessons i have learned about myself and life this past year.

so for 2011 i am focusing on taking the next step.
 focusing on expanding/stretching the artist within this year.
 

what felt really good to create as a reminder of this intention was this bundle.
i love little bundles.  i wrapped the wood block with life of threads paper.


held it in my hand for a while.


now i am ready to welcome 2011.
"For last year's words belong to last year's language and next year's
words await another voice. And to make an end is to make a beginning."
T.S. Eliot

3 comments:

  1. How wonderful that you'll be entering 2011 with all this good energy. And as I read your quote by t.s., I thought about what words of today might reflect...perhaps truth in the now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the feeling of this post. The photos, the words. All great. You're so creative even in your pics for blogland! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your words, I chose authentic, I think I will need to be brave, to practice this.
    So unique n' special!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to visit my creative space. you are welcome to share your comments and thoughts. best wishes---ludid

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS