February 4, 2010

Artist in the Making

After the last post, my brother sent me this message which I want to share with you.  "I was reading your blog and something struck me. When you say that your books only "make sense to me"----- reminds me of my song writing. It's almost like you do it to satisfy something in YOU. And that's how you know you're an artist....." 

Like Becky Shander mentioned in her comment below, it's about personal growth.  I do believe I am growing creatively and personally.  Let' say that I am an "Artist in the Making."

By the way, I wanted to thank Freda for purchasing my "With Careful Hands" journal via Haiti By Hand.  She posted some pictures about the journal here.  Thank you Freda for supporting Haiti By Hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to visit my creative space. you are welcome to share your comments and thoughts. best wishes---ludid

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS