April 3, 2010

Equals Green & More

















My son loves to color and paint.  Mixing colors is what he enjoys the most.  When my son and I join forces to color, collage, or paint, we make a total mess.  That doesn't stop us from having a great time together.  I certainly want to try something new with him like embroidery or simple sewing soon.  For those long flights to Seoul when we visit my husband's family in South Korea, I would love to learn how to knit.  So you might see some knitting attempts in the future.

















 Here is the window of my future creative space.  I am sure Noah and I will have plenty of creative time there.



A view from my desk. One finished journal which I call my purple journal and two new journals that need covers.

1 comment:

  1. this is so exciting! the creative space that you get to work in soon and all the creativity in between with noah.. i look forward to seeing knitting pieces :]

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to visit my creative space. you are welcome to share your comments and thoughts. best wishes---ludid

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS