March 26, 2010

I am singing. Can you hear me?

All my creative energy is being used for learning new binding techniques for journal making and bookmaking.  This is the journal I made in this class.  The class has also given me the added bonus of learning new techniques for page backgrounds.  Although it will be a bit scary to use this journal for a self-portrait exploration, I believe that I need to pursue it.  Let's see what I discover about myself.  It will also allow me to practice and experiment different techniques.  You can imagine how satisfying making this journal has been.  La la la la.

2 comments:

  1. How fun and exciting! I am making a wall calendar journal and really enjoying the process!
    Your class looks great as does your journal.
    Scary sometimes is good, fear is directing you there...just do it, anyway~

    ReplyDelete
  2. your new journal is spectacular, ludid!! i love all of that orange and red, and those tapes going around the spine add wonderful texture! thank you for the link to this class....you KNOW how i love to learn new things.....i may join in the fun!!! :))))

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to visit my creative space. you are welcome to share your comments and thoughts. best wishes---ludid

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS