March 12, 2010

Potential






















Something I look forward to when I move to my new house is gardening.  Gardening does not come naturally to me.  However, thinking about waking up to flowers every morning, placing them in a vase, and brightening up a day is sufficient to motivate me.  How about pulling vegetables from the ground and eating home grown vegetables?    This was so inspiring as well.  I have much to learn about gardening, but look forward to the challenge.  Oh, I am so happy that Spring is here.

1 comment:

  1. i've always wanted a beautiful garden, too. last year i had some herbs in pots out on the back porch and i loved going out there to snip off a bit to add to our dinner.....i can't wait to get my new plants this year! you'll have so much fun planning your new garden.....and i'm sure you'll have many vases with gorgeous flowers to greet you every morning! :))

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to visit my creative space. you are welcome to share your comments and thoughts. best wishes---ludid

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS