April 9, 2010

Sweetness



























































At home, I am surrounded by a man and a boy who are my everything.  It is nice when I get to be a bit girly (which I am not usually).   This beauty is my niece.  She is an outstanding swimmer/competitor, dancer, and singer (and much more).  I love how she can make friends easily and has a huge smile just like what you see here.  Even though she lives a bit far, it's nice to spend time with her (and my equally loveable nephew, Athens.)

I made this journal for her from a children's book.  The pages are scraps of paper stitched together.  The cover is a painted paper that wraps around the book.  I am sure she will fill it up with goodness. 

(original photo of kyla taken by family friend and edited by L. Ryu)

1 comment:

  1. What a cute neice, smiling from ear-to-ear. And now she has a special journal to record her sweet memories with her thoughtful aunt.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to visit my creative space. you are welcome to share your comments and thoughts. best wishes---ludid

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS