June 15, 2010

Capturing childhood moments

Even though it was for only a few days, I enjoyed spending time with my amazing sister this past weekend.

Several weeks ago I started this journal to capture my siblings and I together in pictures.  My sister and brother have been assigned to look for pictures in their files.  It is quite a wonderful experience because it gives me the opportunity to remember our childhood days and adventures.  We have some wonderful stories. Our parents gave us a most wonderful childhood.  I think you can see it in our faces.

2 comments:

  1. It's wonderful that you feel so close to your family eventhough they live far away. Isn't it amazing how love travels?

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is the sweetest photo.....and you're right, i can see the love and happiness in your faces!! i love how you're putting all of these into journals.....what a treasure! xox, :))

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to visit my creative space. you are welcome to share your comments and thoughts. best wishes---ludid

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS