July 9, 2010

Creating with Mom


It was such a bright day to see my journal published in Somerset Life when my parents arrived to visit.  They continue to be such an inspiration and I dedicate this joy to them.


My mom started working on making a quilt in 1995.  On and off for the past four years we have tried to work on it when possible.  Since I have a sewing machine now, we decided to finish while she visits. 


So we started sewing the squares together and decided that we had enough squares to make four quilts in various sizes.  We had such a great time.  I'll be showing the process as we work on them until completion.

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful the dedication and stitching memories together. How amazing those quilts will be sewn with love and quilted with heart filled sentiment! Enjoy your family and seeing your work in print! xXx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to visit my creative space. you are welcome to share your comments and thoughts. best wishes---ludid

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS