September 19, 2010

Housewarming gift

A wonderful gift hangs in my art room.  It reminds me how generous, caring, and creative this artist is.  Becky has completely won my heart with her gentle creations and wonderful heart.  She sent me a wonderful housewarming gift last week that added even more joy to my day.


The excitement builds up.


Those special touches that say it is from Becky.


Original bird collage that I held close to my heart when I unwrapped 
it from the beautiful package.


A word that means so much.


  The front book cover (back of collage) was the icing on the cake.

Thank you dear Becky for sharing your heart and passion through your art.
Thank you dear Becky for this amazing housewarming gift. 

4 comments:

  1. Love your blog - how fun - I'll be back ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Art in the New Land", under a new roof...may it always be exciting and wonderful for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am honored that is now part of my home. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a heARTwarming gift! Becky's work evokes a gentle spirit, the wonder of nature with the magic of her style~ What a treasure to hang in your wonderful new home!~

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to visit my creative space. you are welcome to share your comments and thoughts. best wishes---ludid

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS