November 1, 2010

Memories are gifts to creativity

As soon as we opened the door of the chapel, a flock of birds flew out and over our heads.  This is how this memory begins.  More than 20 years ago, my Dad was assigned to reopen a chapel which had been closed for many years.  The chapel was located in a very small town.  We spent several days cleaning, organizing, and visiting families around town.  In this chapel is when I heard the most beautiful hymn which still one of my favorites to date.  For the Beauty of the Earth is what inspired this book.   Each page is unique and includes a stamp from here and here.   As we begin this month of thanksgiving and blessings, my memory will always be preserved in this book.  I am so thankful for those beautiful memories that serve as gifts to creativity.













No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to visit my creative space. you are welcome to share your comments and thoughts. best wishes---ludid

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS