November 16, 2010

To daughter with love


My Dad creates with his hands.  He is an artist.   He is actually now on his way to Washington, DC
 for the second time to paint at the National Gallery of Art


This past week he was an artist of carpentry.  In his own art studio, you can see tables and easels
he has made from scratch.  These last few days he actually spent most of it making an art work table for me.   


It was wonderful to watch him make it.  I tried to help him out when I could and learn a bit.


And here it is.  Thank you Dad.

2 comments:

  1. What a BEAUTIFUL work table! Way to go Dad!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the best gift ever.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to visit my creative space. you are welcome to share your comments and thoughts. best wishes---ludid

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS