December 7, 2010

I accept



although i will be here and there in blogland, I have accepted an invitation to slow down,
take a rest, and enjoy the wonder of this beautiful season. 

i am thinking about baking more cookies with my son for the following weeks. 
wrapping gifts. 
spending time outdoors catching baseballs. 
reading some good books.  i'll be taking a trip to the library later today to find
just what i need.  i also need to watch my favorite holiday movies: the sound of music,
the christmas carol (with george c. scott), and while you were sleeping.
finally, enjoy listening to this.

it's time to recharge.

sounds like a good plan.  yes, it does.

5 comments:

  1. Yup. I need me some of that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. enJOY recharging your battery, I love your list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seasons greetings to you, Ludid...enjoy the time away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so wise to listen to those urgings of your heart. enjoy the baking, the baseball catching, the wrapping, and all of your other favorite things of the season with your sweet family!! xox, :)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. a very good plan indeed:)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to visit my creative space. you are welcome to share your comments and thoughts. best wishes---ludid

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS