January 25, 2011

New work


Life of Threads: Collages
Booklover
threads and mixed media on wood
 7 2/8 X 7 inches 


Life of Threads:  Collages
Childhood Drawing
threads and mixed media on wood
7 2/8 X 7 inches



Life of Threads:  Collages
Story of Adventure
on book cover


Life of Threads:  Collages
Those Days
threads and mixed media on wood
7 2/8 X 7 inches
 

Life of Threads:  Collages
Mariposa
threads and mixed media on bookcover

this work is my TRUTH.  these are the STORIES i want to tell.

i  updated my flickr.  
 see more pictures here.

1 comment:

  1. I love your thread collages. I have not visited you here before...I don't know why! Very nice work.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to visit my creative space. you are welcome to share your comments and thoughts. best wishes---ludid

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS