January 21, 2011

What if?

 

Do you like experiments?  I do.  My experiment consists of tapping into my childhood
to see what emerges creatively.


In the process of organizing old documents, I came upon my school
report cards and other documents when I was young. 
 

Then I came upon what looks like a payment schedule or receipt of my school registration.

 

What if?  I like when that question comes up.
What if I covered up the existing squares......
 

and stitched threads (life of threads) on them?

 

I thought about what colors
spoke to me for a particular month.


A document from my childhood inspired a little project with
heaps of fun and color.

Sometimes we just have to tap into our childhood moments for
the inspiration we need. 

1 comment:

  1. So creative! I love looking at samplers like this!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to visit my creative space. you are welcome to share your comments and thoughts. best wishes---ludid

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS