February 14, 2011

DIY: Connections Tin Box

 

Ever since I started blogging, I have met so many wonderful artists. It has been very
much about connecting with other creative individuals who inspire me and
who share theirwisdom and experience.
I wanted to make something where I can keep all the
contact information.

So here is a DIY.


Begin by cutting some colored cardstock into the desired size.


Use decorative edge scissors to add some variety.


Stamp some of the squares with the Cavillini Vintage Office typewriter stamp...


and the rest with the phone stamp.


Once all the cards are stamped, begin working on
the storage box for the cards.


 A tin box is a good choice for these little cards.
Cut some sticky-back canvas to the size of the tin box.
(mine was previously printed on for another project and
I used a leftover piece.)


Paint it with acrylic paints.


Stamp the word Connect.


Doodle a bit.


Remove the backing of the sticky-back canvas
and place on the tin box lid.


Write the contact information on the back
of the cards and place them in the tin box.

I knew this tin box would come in handy one day.

Enjoy your Valentine's Day.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by. You are quite an artist. I wish, I could have at least some of that imagination that you display in your blog.

    Have a great day!

    Mely

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to visit my creative space. you are welcome to share your comments and thoughts. best wishes---ludid

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS