February 22, 2011

Evidence of...


This is definitely not the polished me (actually I am pretty terrified that
I am posting this picture here). But I am just going with it.

It is evidence of late nights, early mornings, and
 going from here to there. Surely, we have all been there.

Consequently, I am looking for threads that have evidence of wear. Evidence of stories
behind those threads. I know that I can try to re-energize those threads in a different way or tell
their story somehow. It will definitely be an ongoing exploration.

There is always an opportunity to re-energize. Luckily, it doesn't take much for me to regain the
energy I need. More so when you see something like the video below.  



Deeply into this.

So here is what I know: know what energizes you and have it always in your life.

5 comments:

  1. Love the honesty of this post. The vid is great! Very peaceful. Funny. I knew those fabrics were woven before anything was said about weaving or a loom was shown. They just felt that yummy (to the eyes). Thanks for sharing. Loving all your work all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much. i have watched so many times, and it gets me every time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Words say more that a picture. Clear and transparent come to my mind.

    Mely

    PS.

    I am having a giveaway, I hope you stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ludid. Excellent video. I really enjoyed it. I come from Mely's blog. Nice to meet you. Have a great rest of the week and thx for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful post and video...indeed energizing!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to visit my creative space. you are welcome to share your comments and thoughts. best wishes---ludid

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS