October 1, 2011

Announcing my 209happy Etsy shop


I am excited to announce the reopening of my etsy shop with a new name.  This last month and half has been all about making some lovely items for the home, handmade notebooks, and some prints. The name of my shop is now called 209happy which represents my love for family and home.

My goal is to add new items in the shop more often. I hope you stop by and perhaps
find something for yourself or a loved one.

Perhaps you have noticed that my blog address has changed.  It is now http://www.ludidryu.com/.  Although I have retired by turn up the sound name, it will always have a special place in my heart.  I believe it will still redirect you to my new address, but I hope you will update the blog site address
to keep following my creative journey.

See you here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to visit my creative space. you are welcome to share your comments and thoughts. best wishes---ludid

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS