February 29, 2012

the extra day full of good news


one of my goals for 2012 was to be part of a local art show and
now it is happening.  the news that i want to share with you today is quite
exciting for me. this painting you see me working on here was selected
 to be part of an art show in my area.  more details coming soon.

i have shared the above picture previously. read more about
the creative process for this painting and how i am visiting my

best wishes and thank you for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, very exciting for you. Can't wait to hear and see more about the art show.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, marty. i will definitely have some pictures of the art show later on. happy weekend.

      Delete

thank you for taking the time to visit my creative space. you are welcome to share your comments and thoughts. best wishes---ludid

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS