February 20, 2012

work in progress in quotes


Don't waste life in doubts and fears; spend yourself on the work before you,
well assured that the right performance of this hour's duties will be the
best preparation for the hours and ages that will follow it.

-- Ralph Waldo Emerson


No one else but you can make your marks. Listen to your bones. Speak with your spirit.
 Edit with your head. Live with your heart. - S.Holland


You are lost the moment you know what the result will be.
--Juan Gris

one of my journals is filled with quotes that speak to me.
these are few to go with my works in progress.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE that dottie one! Your new blog look is nice...you are so cute in that picture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi lari, thank you. just having fun with self-portraits.

      Delete

thank you for taking the time to visit my creative space. you are welcome to share your comments and thoughts. best wishes---ludid

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS