March 27, 2012

from a butterfly


bookmark/postcard/pin cushion/wrist warmers

a wonderful little package arrived via snail mail from sweet vibeke. the package is part
of the Craft It Forward project.  so now it is my turn to continue with the project.

For the first 5 who leave a comment, I will send you something handmade.
Once you receive my package, you will need to post about what i sent you and
continue with the Craft It Forward project by sending something handmade to the first 5 who comment on your post.   Anything can be sent as long as the items are handmade by you and
sent before the end of 2012.

******Comments now closed.  Thank you for participating. 

8 comments:

  1. Sounds wonderful! Ludid, your hand looks lovely in those wrist warmers. Hope I'll be a lucky one to continue the project...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be thrilled to continue the project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this would be great. i have been thinking of more snail mail recently. count me in please.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to continue this project. What a wonderful heart felt idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi erin,
      i could not find your e-mail address to send you a little note. if you could e-mail me your mailing adress to aboutludid@hotmail.com
      when you get a chance, that would be great.

      Delete
  5. ooh! yes! I LOVE that I am your fifth person :-) What a wonderful project, deal weekend pal. How do you arrange for us to continue?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

thank you for taking the time to visit my creative space. you are welcome to share your comments and thoughts. best wishes---ludid

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS