February 6, 2013

100th Day Project



 
My son often joins me in the studio.  He breathes play and creativity.  So when it came to
choosing subject matter for his 100th day project at school, I wasn't surprised what he decided
to do.  The project consists of sharing a collection of 100 things.  So he set out to draw 100 cars.
What I enjoyed most about seeing him work on the project was how much he truly loves making art and enjoys the process. We can already see his creative spirit shine brightly.   This is a book we will cherish forever.  

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. hi julie. thank you. i am planning to bind it so it will stay in good condition.

      Delete
  2. how wonderful to see!
    thank you for sharing this "little" artist with us : )

    wishing you a nice weekend ludid,
    vibeke

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to visit my creative space. you are welcome to share your comments and thoughts. best wishes---ludid

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS