August 13, 2014

It's coming


I have just spent the most amazing and relaxing vacation with my family.
The sea was clear and lovely with occasional jelly fish here and there.
Feel so refreshed.


Would you like to receive the Enter and Embrace newsletter?
I am launching it soon!! 

The newsletter will provide the podcast and transcript so you
 can read and listen while perhaps sipping on some tea. 

The first newsletter will include the podcast and transcripts for 
the first three episodes.

 The new podcast will be 
released soon after.

Looking ahead it might include other creative love notes.
It will  be sent out once or twice a month. 

Sign-up by entering your e-mail on the top right.

Thank you for allowing me to share 
my insights and reflections.



2 comments:

thank you for taking the time to visit my creative space. you are welcome to share your comments and thoughts. best wishes---ludid

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS