October 3, 2014

Shine in the awkwardness


When I see someone's awkwardness,
 it reminds me of mine.

-mainly clumsy for me-
a would you trust me with your dishes moment

That reminder is truly an opportunity.
An opportunity that can become
a soul-shaping moment. 

A moment that includes a response in truth.
Embracing the awkwardness.
Reminded of my identity in Christ.  

Knowing that He shaped me.
Uniquely shaped each one of us.

Knowing that He loves us.

Believing that we already belong.

And if the awkwardness is part
of who I am, that might
just be part of what I have to give.

Shine bright.

#enterandembraceyou



No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to visit my creative space. you are welcome to share your comments and thoughts. best wishes---ludid

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS