May 11, 2015

A Writing Practice: Essentially Storytellers


Earlier this year I started a new writing series that 
I share on Instagram called Essentially Storytellers.
This is a practice I started for myself as a way to embrace
writing in a different way.  It has been a way for me to reconstruct
certain stories and play with my imagination.
They are truly a joy to write. 


I have had this small notebook for years never knowing what 
use it for exactly.  When I started writing this series it became
the perfect capture tool.

Below is a story called Bundle Maker: 



What she recorded in her notebook was the title she would
print on her business cards right below her name:  #bundlemaker.
Then she added that the first item she would bundle up would be
old pages from a rain gardens field guide.
-ludid ryu

Follow me @ludidryu on Instagram to read more
from the #essentiallystorytellers series.

Have a beautiful Monday.




No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to visit my creative space. you are welcome to share your comments and thoughts. best wishes---ludid

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS